welcome to the dock, kingston act.
Our light-filled waterside pub is perfect for any occasion, offering live sport, live music, an outdoor beer garden, regular food & drink specials and four unique function spaces.
The Dock is dedicated to providing our patrons with sporting fixtures and events on a daily basis all year round. The ACT Brumbies and Canberra Raiders always get priority, and we play every game with live commentary to ensure our guests receive the full sporting experience. AFL, Soccer, Cricket, Tennis and International sporting events are also shown and celebrated.
The Dock can showcase any and all sporting events with its three projector screens and 10 big screen TV’s. Whether you are sitting inside or outside, there is a great view of the action.
The Dock runs sporting promotions on a weekly basis during the footy season.
– “Bus it to the Brumbies”, fans can enjoy a free bus to every Brumbies home game and a ride back to the Dock to hopefully celebrate a win with a few bevy’s.
– “Raiders Promo’s”, for the 2019/20 Season The Dock gave away a personalized Raiders Retro Jersey for each away game, we also purchased a very large Jarrod Croker (Canberra Raiders Captain) portrait which is displayed in the bar and loved by Raiders fans.
– “Supporter Shout”, wear your teams jersey (NRL, Rugby, AFL or any sport) and if they are playing on the screens we shout you a beer with any meal purchased.
The Dock provides regular updates on social media and our website regarding sporting fixtures for the upcoming weekend and month. We also use our big screens to display the weekly schedule of sporting events to further help and educate our customers.
Sporting Events at the Dock:
– Super Bowl: The Dock had a “Best Seats in the House” Competition. This includes best seats in front of the projector and a day worth of food and drink for 4 NFL fans.
– State of Origin: The Dock always goes above and beyond for Origin, decking the venue out in blue and maroon. We had a NSW & QLD Jersey giveaway competition for each game this year.
– Grand Final Weekend (NRL/AFL): With a capacity crowd for both games The Dock hosted Grand Final Parties for the NRL and AFL.
– Melbourne Cup: We host a Melbourne Cup lunch, live racing action with commentary on the screens and after race party with live music. This year’s Melbourne Cup event sold out and it was embraced by many of our locals as a chance to come together for an iconic Aussie event after such a stressful year with Covid.
– Boxing and UFC Pay Per View Events: The Dock host’s major fighting events with great success and following. Recent main events include Conor Mcgregor’s recent defeat, Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jnr and Paul Gallen’s boxing fight.
– Annual Charity Golf Day: The Dock host’s its annual charity golf day at Federal Golf Club each year. Our last event was for the JDRF foundation raising much needed funds for a local organization.
The Dock has 14 beers on tap and a great pub menu that caters for the hungry fan all day and night. We theme our menu according to the sporting event, for any American sports we are sure to have hot dogs, wings and nachos available.
The Dock culture promotes a healthy work life/play balance and we encourage and support our staff to be active through several initiatives. We sponsor the Running for Resilience Canberra running group and a number of our staff participate in this every week. Our staff also meet with regular patrons for the weekly Park Run on a Saturday morning.
The Dock is a family friendly venue with a safe and warm environment. We regularly sponsor sporting teams and were partnered with ACT Touch Football for three seasons pre-covid. The Dock Co-Owner Ben Alexander also jumped in the ring with
Terry Campese to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy. We also sponsor Federal Golf Clubs Pennant teams for the 2020 and 2021 season.
For all things sport The Dock is the place to be, offering a premium experience for every fan!
what people are saying about us
BOOK A TABLE AT THE DOCK!
Reserve a table at the most celebrated pub in Canberra! Simply select the time, date, and party size, then start working on your appetite.